Enjoy modern amenities in a historic setting on Maryland's Eastern Shore.
1631 offers a bright, neutral-toned space featuring natural light, hardwood floors and thoughtfully curated, yet minimal design elements.
1631 Event Venue of Kent Islnd offers the capacity to host 40 guests seated in the main space, or 50 guests total when seating is dispersed throughout the main space and the lounge. For standing room and flow-through type of events, 1631 can accommodate up to 70 guests. Whether you are hosting a baby shower, bridal shower, milestone celebration, product launch, meeting or are using the space to create content, 1631 offers a bright airy space with plenty of natural light in the heart of Kent Island. Located just over the Bay Bridge, our event venue is a short drive from Annapolis, Grasonville, Centreville and Easton.
- Free parking (parking lot in front of venue, on-street parking, and adjacent parking lot behind Almafi Restaurant)
- Edison string lights throughout main space
- Three large wooden shelves for displays, decor, etc.
- One 8′ table with seating for 10 guests
- One 4′ table that can be used for displays, gift table, etc.
- Free wifi throughout
- Private Bathroom
- Access to back storage area and use of utility sink
- Designated 7 cubic ft fridge/freezer for client use
- White prep table that can be used for food trays, water station, etc.
- 1 Brita water filtration device for use during your event
Looking for vendors to help bring your event/party vision to life?
We are proud to work with the following vendors. We have worked with each of these woman-owned businesses and can attest to their talent and professionalism.
Balloons: Lola Tangled
Photography: Chelsea Blanch Photography
Table Settings / Luxury Picnics: Silopanna Picnic Co.
Marquee Lighting: Alpha Lit Annapolis
Catering: Humble Hearts Catering
China and Crystal Glassware: Posh Plates Vintage
Custom Cookies: Mulberry Treats
Floral: Petals of Joy
Mimosa Bar and Signature Drinks: Chesapeake Bartenders