It’s The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!
Join 1631, Tasty Toucan, Peace of Cake and other small businesses in downtown Stevensville for a day full of FESTIVE FUN!
Details and Timeline:
Saturday, December 3rd
- 12 – 5pm Gingerbread House Display and Hot Cocoa at Tasty Toucan
- 12 – 5pm Peace of Cake Open House
- 12-8pm Sip n Shop at 1631 Venue
- 2-4pm Wreath Making Workshop at 1631 Venue
- 3 – 5pm Teddy Bear tea party at My Little Studio
- 4:30-5:30pm KIHS chorus and band at Historic Christ Church
- 5:35pm Historic Stevensville Tree Lighting
- 6-6:30pm Winter White Sangria Workshop at 1631 Venue
If you can’t make these holiday activities try to catch Kent Island Federation of Arts Holiday Open Houses. Sunday Nov. 27 and Sunday Dec. 4 from 1:00 to 4:00. Come listen Santa George on guitar with sing-a-long, make it take it crafts, and shop the holiday mart.